NoteMaster is a minimalistic persistent note-taking app to help boost productivity.
NoteMaster is being developed continuously by the maintainers. Our vision is to create the best minimal open-source note-taking app to boost productivity.
- Dark UI - Save your damn eyes!
- Persistent Notes - That’s right! Your notes are saved as you type. RIP Save.
- Magical Highlighting - Separate the notes with them comments!
- Pin Window - Make NoteMaster fly high above other apps, so it’s always visible.
- Fullscreen - Dive deep and go full screen for the ultimate note minimal note-making experience.
- Global Shortcut - Summon Notemaster using
Windows + N. Honestly, it’s magic.
- Preferences - It’s a pick and mix of font size, font weight, line height, line numbers…
- Export - You heard it! Export them lovely notes to another place which you’ll never open again.
- Find/Replace - You’ve become such as a
NoteMaster(wow, that was bad) that you need to search!
- Search with Google - Quickly search your text selection on Google.
- Emoji Support - Yes… unreal, I know. You can now have so much fire in your notes.
Supported Operating Systems
NoteMaster is currently only available for Windows. We require additional developers to help us bring experience to both Linux and macOS.
NoteMaster can be downloaded via GitHub Releases. Please only download versions of NoteMaster that are hosted on GitHub.
Lost Note? Blank Screen? Reset NoteMaster?
We’re sorry this happened! NoteMaster is still in Alpha, please make sure you backup important notes external of NoteMaster. Create a ticket on NoteMaster Issue Tracker.
IMPORTANT: THIS WILL REMOVE ANY PREFERENCES OR NOTES!
Resetting NoteMaster is easy and only takes a few steps. Please follow the guide specific your operating system.
- Close NoteMaster Completely
- Delete the
- NoteMaster will now be reset on the next launch.
Make NoteMaster Better
NoteMaster is built on top of Electron React Boilerplate. Please follow the documentation provided. Cloning the repo for development is simple:
First, clone the repo via git:
git clone --depth 1 --single-branch --branch master https://github.com/LiamRiddell/NoteMaster.git notemaster
And then install the dependencies with yarn.
$ cd notemaster $ yarn
Report a Bug
NoteMaster project is constantly finding ways to make you work more productive but while we implement new features bugs appear! Report a bug.
GNU GPLv3.0 © NoteMaster
Thanks to the following great projects that made NoteMaster possible: